Connecting innovation ecosystems
In the spirit of continuing building bridges between American, African and European innovation ecosystems, we have decided to focus this Stanford edition on the African Innovation Ecosytem:
- Understanding Africa Various Innovation Ecosystems
- How to build bridges between American and African VC firms.
- The latest trend in the African Innovation Ecosystem.
- AI and FinTech in Africa
- Meet and shake hands with the main
- African VC firms and Funds of Funds.
To do so, we are connecting VC firms all over the world to connect and exchange. This is what diversity really means.
What is the VC-BootCamp
As the world gets smaller and smaller, the VC Boot Camp’s mission is to build bridges between VC firms from different ecosystems around the world.
The VC-BootCamp supports VCs, incubators, and accelerators as they help entrepreneurs turn good ideas into great businesses. This VC-centric event, is hosted at Stanford GSB (not byStanford) every year in the month of March.
After last year’s success, we have decided to take the VC-BootCamp on a world tour. Sponsored events around the globe include Toronto, Bay Area, Paris, and Johannesburg (South Africa).
The VC-BootCamp represents a good opportunity for participating VC firms & Funds of Funds to find and recognize good business opportunities .
- Start-up founders with interested VC firms
- VC firms with Funds of Funds from different countries
- VC firms and Funds of Funds will also have the opportunity to engage around business opportunities happening in Europe, MENA zone, Africa, North America.