As the world gets smaller and smaller, the VC Boot Camp’s mission is to build bridges between VC firms from different ecosystems around the world.
The VC-BootCamp supports VCs, incubators, and accelerators as they help entrepreneurs turn good ideas into great businesses. This VC-centric event, is hosted at Stanford GSB (not byStanford) every year in the month of March.
After last year’s success, we have decided to take the VC-BootCamp on a world tour. Sponsored events around the globe include Toronto, Bay Area, Paris, and Tunis (Africa).
What is the VC-BootCamp
The idea of connecting VC firms from different innovation ecosystems has never been more relevant. Every year, during Me2We, we run our VC-BootCamp. A 2 day event where international VC funds meet and learn with the main actors of the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem.
This Dragon’s Den type event gathers European and American VCs. Entrepreneurs can pitch their idea in front of interested VCs, with an aim to get advice and/or possibly funding / Stanford Graduate School of Business
The VC-BootCamp represents a good opportunity for participating VC firms & Funds of Funds to find and recognize good business opportunities .
-Start-up founders with interested VC firms
-VC firms with Funds of Funds from different countries
-VC firms and Funds of Funds will also have the opportunity to engage around business opportunities happening in Europe, MENA zone, USA.
Connecting innovation ecosystems
By driving technological innovation, Venture Capital is a critical part of the future. Our goal is to shape a global venture capital ecosystem that will:
– expose start-ups and ideas from different parts of the world,
– give access to impact driven VC funds to the most promising business concepts around the world.
To do so, we are connecting VC firms all over the world to connect and exchange. This is what diversity really means.
What will happen during VC Boot Camp
– A keynote speaker will be addressing the importance of building bridges between European and American innovation ecosystems
– Workshops on how Silicon Valley later stage VC firms conduct deals: their operational expertise, their tools, their strategy, their culture, their prediction methodology…
– Workshops on how to build bridges between American and European VC firms
– Meet with representatives of Silicon Valley later stage funds
– A Pitch Competition including American and European VCs
– Visit Google, Facebook, Adobe, the D-School, and more…
Who will you meet?
VC firms from the Silicon Valley, China, Europe and USA / Funds of Funds interested in investing abroad / An audience of 300 executives from all over the world / Innovative Start-Ups, Incubators and Accelerators from different ecosystems.
This year, the VC Boot Camp will happen on March 11th – 12th. This 2 day event will gather American and European VC firms and Funds of Funds to meet, share and learn. In the spirit of continuing building bridges between American and European innovation ecosystems, we have decided to focus on:
“How later stage funds conduct their deals”
“Understanding the European Innovation Ecosystem”