Connecting innovation ecosystems
In the spirit of continuing building bridges between American, African and European innovation ecosystems, we have decided to focus this East-Coast edition on the next Promising Developing Markets:
- Investing with Impact in new promising markets
- Is Africa the future investment craze?
- French-Africa, an amazing opportunity for Canada
- Toronto Tech Waterfront
- Investing in Quebec: Why? Why Not?
To do so, we are connecting VC firms all over the world to connect and exchange. This is what diversity really means.
What is the VC-BootCamp
As the world gets smaller and smaller, the VC Boot Camp’s mission is to build bridges between VC firms from different ecosystems around the world.
The VC-BootCamp supports VCs, incubators, and accelerators as they help entrepreneurs turn good ideas into great businesses. This VC-centric event, is hosted at Stanford GSB (not byStanford) every year in the month of March.
After last year’s success, we have decided to take the VC-BootCamp on a world tour. Sponsored events around the globe include Toronto, Bay Area, Paris, and Cape town (South Africa).
The VC-BootCamp represents a good opportunity for participating VC firms & Funds of Funds to find and recognize good business opportunities .
- Start-up founders with interested VC firms
- VC firms with Funds of Funds from different countries
- VC firms and Funds of Funds will also have the opportunity to engage around business opportunities happening in Europe, MENA zone, Africa, North America.